Friday 22 May 2009

We are done washing the dishes, lets feed ourselves.


Basically what I have come to at this point is a box/archive of my ideas.

Its not what I was aiming to, as the box I have in mind will be bigger and contain much more data, collected information or even souvenirs.

This is gonna be, without a doubt, a long term process. Since is vital for me to map all my actions, state of mind, reactions of my body and intake of sugar.
Must be noted that I wont include all the information collected if i don't find it relevant related to the final outcome (meaning the product of the idea), not the box but the project.

I do not want to make it too concrete and understandable to the viewer. My brain does not work in a linear organized way. My thoughts are not organized inside my head.

So how from 'where do idea come in mundane situation?' I came to this?

Well, because I think ideas are part of a process, the brain keeps storing information and then makes a 'whole' out of it.
I guess ideas are about a process that could take minutes to weeks.

Basically the box represent all the things that have been going on in my life (relevant) and merges then in a unit which product is the final project, meaning:

The box represents all this stimuli, actions and reaction while 'doing' the project, then there is THE project the final outcome. Be it a book, a poster a website....

The box is the step before the final piece.

The pseudo-sample box.

No comments:

Post a Comment